It’s that time of year when the kids pack up their backpacks and head back to school. Love it or hate it – it’s an exciting time of the year! We’re celebrating at this month’s Pitt Street Stroll. From pet adoptions to King of Pops popsicles, huge sales at Out of Hand to local farm produce delivery sign ups – there’s something for everyone at Thursday’s event! Expect:
- Huge end of season sales at Out of Hand, SOUTH, and Ooh! Beautiful with items 50-75% off
- Complementary makeup refreshers by premium makeup brand Jane Iredale‘s premier makeup artist, Deana Martin
- A Pet Helpers adoption event
- King of Pops – Charleston‘s latest popsicle flavors
- Sign ups for Joseph Fields FARM CSA, offering fresh organic veggies delivered right to your door
Shop, sip, and stroll in the Old Village this Thursday, August 20th from 5pm to 8pm. And, relive some of our previous strolls below!